EDVIDO has adopted as a leading principle to ensure the confidentiality of the information shared by the users visiting the website.
CONTENT OF USE AGREEMENT
1. Website carries out its activities in ITU ÇEKİRDEK REŞİTPAŞA MAH. KATAR CAD. NO: 4 D: 1101,34467 SARIYER /ISTANBUL.
2. Users and members and member agencies accept and submit that their mail address and other personal information they use while entering and subscribing to the site are correct. edvido.com is not responsible for inaccurate login information given when subscribing to the site.
3. Users and members and member agencies agree that the information and content they enter on the site are not private or confidential. Edvido.com reserves the right to use the information and content entered into public areas.
4. Site membership is only personal. It is not transferable or sold to another person or institution. In such cases, edvido.com may stop the user or member agency account.
5. Members cannot share works of another person on the site. Members declare that all brand and use rights belong to theirselves. Otherwise the member agency is responsible for any disputes that may appear. edvido.com is not responsible for the copyright infringement of the content and works of the member agency. There is no responsibility to control such situations.
6. In case the user does not share their contact details, the member agency cannot use the user data that obtained on edvido.com for commercial purposes.
7. At the end of the job, the user comments for the job. At the end of the job, the user can perform scoring for the member agent.
8. Users and member agencies who have registered on the site cannot publish any documents, videos or pictures that do not belong to them and are intended for commercial purposes. Declares and accepts that they have copyright and use right for all information, documents, videos or pictures published in the advertisements.
9. In case of a breach of this contract, the user or member agency who caused the damage would compensate all the losses and damages of the affected person.
10. edvido.com is billed for the items it earns in return for its services. Invoices are issued to member agencies only for the actual sales commissions and subscription fees. Since edvido.com does not buy/sale products or services, VAT invoices for products sold on the site are not deducted.
11. According to the Turkey's tax system and applications,there can be some situations that users may perform tax payment for edvido.com's transactions. Edvido.com is not responsible for this and similar situations. Member agencies are responsibile for all tax liabilities that may arise.
12. edvido.com has the right to remove the users or member agencies without any warning if it seeems necessary.
13. edvido.com is not responsible for any problems or errors that may occur on the website due to technical problems.
14. edvido.com undertakes not to sell member user's personal information and e-mail addresses to corporations or entities other than edvido.com, in exchange for money or other exchanges.
15. Users who approve the Edvido user agreement and the businesses on whose behalf the users create a request are deemed to have approved the publication of the logos and brand information of the business on the Edvido website and social media accounts in accordance with this agreement.